1. To give care and concern through Child-Centered Play session, children using toys to express their difficulty and emotional distress in daily life.
2. To help children overcome negative feeling and reduce stress, promote health and wellness.
3. To build up parent and children bonding and enhance parent-child relationship.
Format of Service
1. Individual counseling (Child-Centered Play Therapy)
2. Consultation and Assessment with family members
Children aged 3-12 with emotional distress and their family members
Potential service users may approach Caritas Integrated Family Service Center in person or by telephone.
Caritas Human Empowerment and Achievement Training (Self-financing Service)
Counseling session for parent: $1,200 per hour
Play Therapy : Each package (Six 1-hour session ) $6,000
By appointment : please call 2525 6265