Caritas Family Service Student Guidance Service (Primary School) was set up since 2002 and to provide school social work stationing service at primary schools. We emphasis on the collaboration with our professional teams to offer a holistic professional supportive service to the students, families and schools. As at 1 September 2019, our unit operates stationing school social work service for 19 primary schools.
Our service objective is “Love in the Service of Hope” and aims to help students achieve an all-round development.
Our service objectives:
- To assist schools to develop the comprehensive student guidance service.
- To help students to solve the individuals, families, interpersonal relationships and schooling problems.
- To strengthen the connections between students, families, schools and communities.
- To provide trainings and support services to teachers and parents.
Provide stationing social work service, supervision and supportive service for serving schools which includes:
- Consultation on school based counseling policy.
- Implementation of the Personal Growth Curriculum.
- Provision of counseling and referral service.
- Supporting service to teachers, parents and schools.
- Supervision of stationing social work service.
Students, parents and teachers of the schools we served
List of Schools We Served